Our capital projects experience covers a broad spectrum of project types ranging from government, local authority, commercial, retail, through to refurbishments, fit-outs and restoration / conservation of heritage buildings.
- Peamount Hospital - Architects Moloney O’Beirne
- Day Activation Centre 2005-2006 is1000m facility provides accommodation for people with varying ages with physical and mental disabilities. Value 2.9 million
- Rehabilitation Centre 2006-2007 refurbishing to existing wards and new link building with admin offices and rehabilitation facilities. Value 3.4 million
- 25 Lower Baggot Street 2013 - 2014 Architect John O’Dockery
- The refurbishment of a period house, on the list of protected structures. Value 450k
Project - Day Activation Centre - Peamount Hospital – Architects Moloney O’Beirne
Our Jobs Gallery